Identifying what works for you and your business
We recognise that the world of business energy can feel overwhelming with so many suppliers, tariffs and contract options to choose from.
You need an energy contract that is going to provide the service you want and at a price that is going to suit your business best.
CHOOSING THE RIGHT SUPPLIER FOR YOUR NEEDS
Working with Suppliers we trust
Currently working with over 20 suppliers from British Gas, EDF and SSE to Crown Gas and Power and Smartest Energy we have a wide range that we can look into for your individual requirements and needs.
In 2018 we completed a comprehensive tender process in order to find a water supplier that would serve our customers to the standard we desired.
We chose Everflow Water, the fastest-growing water supplier for businesses. They focus on offering excellent value services to help SMEs reduce costs and become more efficient with their water. Partnering together enables both our organisations to jointly assist you in reducing your water costs. A perfect fit for Lumina Energy.
Introducing our Suppliers
How our service works
To begin we will need…
Depending on what you are interested in:
Meter Point Administration Number (MPAN) and usage.
Meter Point Reference Number (MPRN) and usage.
Supply Point Identifier (SPID) Number and usage.
- Discuss your current energy spend and what you’re looking for in your next contract.
- Service level expectations.
- Your preferred billing method.
Off we go to…
- Look and analysis the market.
- Find you not only the best bespoke price, but a contract that supports your energy requirements.
- Work with one of our preferred energy partners.
You'll be assigned…
- A dedicated Account Manager to manage your account.
And it goes beyond too…
- We will stay in touch to see how you’re doing.
- Find out if we can help you in other areas like Carbon Reduction.
- Share with you regular market updates and insights to support your energy decisions.
Take the first step towards better energy contracts
We pride ourselves on making sure we understand your drivers, contract requirements and business needs so that we can support you with your energy consumption and usage.
What our customers think
Ian was really helpful and took the time to explain plus he even found some…
Professional, extremely helpful and go that extra mile. Fights your case for you. Thank you…
Ashley was simply fantastic, explained everything, kept me up to date on any price changes,…
I have been working with Ian at Lumina for some time now. There is no…